Your top 10 Episodes of 2018-2019
This ranking is based on my statistics and is taken from the episodes that dropped from October 2018 to July 2019
- #1: Surf Strength Coach, Cris Mills, Episode 28
- #2: Alexandra Lia, Founder of SoulSurfer and Seatizens, Episode 30
- #3: Tom Wegener, Master Shaper and PhD in Surfboard Manufacturing, Episode 22
- #4: Al Mennie, Multipassionate Big Wave Surfer, Episode 15
- #5: Felipe Pomar, Surfing Legend, Episode 19
- #6: Simon Short, Author of The Average Surfer’s Guide, Episode 6
- #7: Colin Kuit, Outdoor Educator, Episode 1
- #8: Nigel McBride, Founder of Wave Chaser, Episode 23
- #9: James Victore, Designer and Author of Feck Perfuction, Episode 20
- #10: Faye Brennan, Founder of Apres Surf Co, Episode 24
What about you?
What was your favorite episode? Comment below…
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Enjoy listening to my podcast? Consider making a donation!
Donations will be used to pay for equipment, podcast editor and promotion of the podcast on social networks. The Oceanriders Podcast is a member of One Percent for The Planet, 1% of your proceeds will be donated to Surfrider Europe.